Friday 5 June 2009

Transitions

A week ago, I was slogging away to beat the system that I was under for 4 years.Clockwise from left to right: Cup of tea to keep myself awake, laptop to check notes and fiddle with, scrap paper with some stuff on Dynamical Systems in Chemical Engineering, blue pen

Dressed like this. The lazy outfit.
T-shirt dress - Zara, Merino cardigan - Gap Men, Shorts - Max and Co, Tights - H&M, Gladiators - Far East Singapore, Bag - Charles and Keith
A week later, I was here.
Selinunthe, Sicily
Trapani, Sicily

Next, I will lead a high flying lifestyle and have 2 kids of my own. Joking.

In all seriousness. Next will be some insane changes to Lemms and Hems which we have been hoping to see for quite some time, so stay tuned. We will be back with a lot in store for you!
xoxo
Lemms and Hems

No comments: