Sunday 9 November 2008

Proenza Schouler PS1

My very first post and already the title is so unoriginal and boring. But wait.

See see see! I proved myself and you wrong. Those bags are amazing aren't they? Trust me, I have been hunting high and low for classic school satchels ala gossip girl style. Those that I have managed to hunt down either had too much structure or just looked too public school-ish. Now these. These are love. Especially the tan one. From messenger bag to oversized clutch to top handle bag. Oh the versatality!

I never knew Jack McCollough was a glass blower and Lazaro Hernandez a medic though. Complete geniuses! Can you imagine what the three lemms could come up with if we moved to Parsons? A lawyer, medic and an engineer. We will achieve more than a bag that transcends seasons, our names will transcend centuries. But I digress.



Back to the bag. Named after a New York public school which has been converted to an art house, the PS1 can be yours for a measly £1,179 in suede. Available also in leather and black python. Head to Harvey Nichols now. You will most probably see me sitting there admiring that piece of art and longing for a very very rich boyfriend.

- sue

No comments: